MITH is once again able to offer four travel grants of up to $1,000 for graduate students whose work substantially focuses on some aspect of the Digital Humanities or New Media.
Travel must be for a conference presentation related to the Digital Humanities or New Media and must take place between November 1, 2006-June 30, 2007. These grants are offered on a competitive basis. Applications for funding must be submitted electronically and must be received no later than December 4, 2006. Please note that funding is contingent upon your presentation being accepted by the Conference organizers.
Applications should include the following:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s graduate program & degree being sought
- Applicant’s year in program
- Amount of funding provided by program or other entity
- Projected total expense for your trip
- Purpose of trip, and its relevance to the field of digital humanities
- Title & brief description of presentation
- Statement of willingness to present research at a MITH Digital Dialogues session
Please submit applications directly to:
Professor Neil Fraistat
Director, Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH)