The DH Faculty Teaching group will develop resources and support for faculty utilizing digital approaches and platforms. Creating a space to share expertise, workshop assignments, and develop course materials, MITH invites you to join our faculty peer-to-peer group focused on teaching with digital tools and methods.
MITH invites you to join our faculty peer-to-peer group focused on teaching with digital tools and methods, Thursday November 30 at 10 AM in the MITH Conference Room. The meeting will share information about a Faculty Learning Community and workshop digital assignments. Please RSVP and fill out a short survey to help shape the discussion.
- Introductions (10 min)
- Survey Results (5 min)
- Faculty Learning Committee information (5 min)
- Working Groups – Digital Assignments (30 min)
- description of digital assignment
- how it fit into the course
- support needed
- Larger group reflections (10 min)