- Importing and Loading Data
- Interface Overview
- Image Annotation
- Auto Line Recognizer
- Saving and Exporting
TILE’s recommended browser is Firefox 3.6+. Chrome has been tested and works. Others may work, but they are not supported.
TILE can either upload local files or import data from a URL. To begin, open TILE at http://mith.umd.edu/tile/sandbox or the equivalent on your own server.
If you have previously saved TILE session data you can reload that information. These steps can also be used to upload new XML data to the import script.
- Click on the “Load” button.
- Select the “Upload from your computer” radio button.
- Browse to the desired file that was saved during the last session.
- Select the file, click “Open”.
- Choose desired file type from the drop-drown list of file types or leave it on the default “Auto Select” option.
- Click “Submit.”
- The saved data will be opened.
You can load data into TILE via a URL.
- Click the “Load” button.
- Select the “Upload from a URL” radio button.
- Enter the path (URL) to the file.
- Choose the desired file type from the drop-down list or leave it on the default “Auto Select” option.
- Click “Submit”.